Saturday, January 03, 2015

To Head Off Another Republican Speaking Scandal, I'm Confessing Now that I Spoke to This Group

By Scott Ott

In the wake of the embarrassing revelation that Rep. Steve Scalise, the new House majority whip, has apologized because he very nearly spoke with a racist group 12 years ago, I feel that it’s time for me to confess a similar transgression — although, perhaps more serious, since I actually spoke with the group in question and I knew what I was doing at the time.

The group I addressed has devoted decades to advancing discriminatory policies that treat blacks and other minority groups as substandard, inferior and virtually handicapped compared with whites. What’s more they’re unrepentant, even proud of it.

Worse, the group has been responsible for racially segregating schools and neighborhoods, by literally funneling taxpayer dollars into substandard housing zones that become generational poverty traps for poor racial minorities.

In addition, the group has coordinated money, manpower and strategy with kindred organizations to block minority children from receiving a decent education, and to box out independent minority entrepreneurs from lucrative contracts that could lift them and their neighborhoods up from the bottom.

Worst of all, the group before which I spoke has successfully promoted and funded race-selective “medical procedures” which have resulted in the deaths of millions of black infants.

Yes, that’s right: I, Scott Ott, confess that some years ago, I spoke before a group of Democrats.

 

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/01/01/to-head-off-another-republican-speaking-scandal-im-confessing-now-that-i-spoke-to-this-group/